Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Long Day

I woke up early today to get to a very important phone meeting for a project I'm working on.  It seems that lately in Winnipeg there are a bunch of people my age making the commitment to stay here and to find ways to build a stronger community, therefore improving our city.  More on these things to come later, but if you live in Winnipeg, check out For The Love Of Winnipeg.

Then work...blah blah.

THEN HOME!  To work on integrating the amazing trumpet part I got last night from Tess.  And let me tell you, it is fantastic.  I swear I'll post something soon.  I'm not entirely sure how much work I got done though, my ears and brain are tired and I ate at Charisma (an Indian Buffet) tonight for dinner.

This post feels totally pointless tonight, but if you've made it this far, how about you watch this gem....


I am still super into this record.  And this video is awesome.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ricardo this it the first time I have read any of your blog. thanks for the Video! loved it. oh and congrats on mostly finishing your album. I know it's awesome. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete