Tuesday, July 24, 2012

This is how I choose to share

I should be going to bed, but I have had the sudden urge to share tonight, and I've always wanted to have a blog.  So why not!?  I've felt restless and uneasy thinking about the pile I need to work through before I move.  I move in two weeks, and I need to have the album finished by then.

There are some minor changes to be made, and I'm waiting on 4 more parts to be recorded, all by friends.  So technically, I'm done all of mine!  Just a little mix wizardry and this two year long project will come to an end in some ways, and a beginning in others.

I feel like I should share something more then just some words.  I'd like to share a sample of audio, but I'm not ready for that yet.  So instead I'll share an article that inspired me to think about my experiences growing up.

http://therumpus.net/2012/07/the-other-one-percent/

This is an article about what it means to consider ones-self poor or not, and what growing up poor does to ones internal landscape.  My partner Anastasia shared this today.












Also, because I feeeeeel the need to share an image, here's a picture of my cat Peanut!  You're going to see her around here a lot!


Goodnight world!

No comments:

Post a Comment