Monday, October 21, 2013

Procrastination across the nation - Fernie 1

I would like to preface this blogpost by saying that I procrastinated for far too long leaving me to write this early this morning. My apologies if it isn't the most riveting read of your life.

After a late night drive from Medicine Hat to Calgary, we headed back into the Rockies to play at the Brick House Pub in Fernie, British Columbia. I am definitely sad to be leaving this beautiful province!


 Heather thought these small leaves were cool. What do you think?
 This is me taking a picture of them taking a picture.
Some nature. You can see the deers white buns in this picture. Right on.
 This is at the Island Lake Lodge in Fernie. We drove up there and then went hiking.
 I thought this looked like the Canadian version of a Corona commercial.
Here is the latest #FindCody. Good luck, send your answers to oldfolkshomemusic@gmail.com


- Cody <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment